Reviewed in the United States on September 29, 2018
Considering the price of these, I expected them to last more than six months after only light use. I'm a student and I only use these for walking to and from class, but they're already starting to fall apart. This is made worse by the fact that three of those months were actually summer vacation, where I hardly ever wore these shoes at all. So we're effectively talking 3 months of light use before they started falling apart.
Edit: I was really hoping these would be a good shoe. As I hope is apparent from the picture, the shoes were barely worn and there's already a hole about 2.5 inches long in the front. I realize that there are many pictures of shoes which were clearly worn down and abused with people complaining about the durability of the shoes when they just treated them badly, but these barely even have dirt on them. I don't have the money to afford another pair, but even as I'm shopping around for a cheaper option, my roommate is telling me, "buy sketchers - mine lasted me 2 years," which makes this all the more disappointing.
review image