Reviewed in the United States on July 11, 2019
I really like this wallet. Even though it is larger than the small, compact plastic card cases that have,up till now, held my dozen or so credit appointment cards,and my I.D.'s, it is so much more practical and elegant. it is very flat and easily holds all the cards, with two zipper compartments for paper money and other important documents that are nice and secure. Because it is so flat, it transfers easily from purse to purse.
I do use a separate coin pouch because I don't want a lumpy wallet; and clearly the plastic credit card cases didn't work for coins.
That's my positive review for basic function. What really lifts it to 5 stars is how good it looks. The silver finish is very classy; the snaps and small closure strap keep it closed and slim. Inside, each card has its own slot; and I have had no problem removing and replacing each card-from credit cards to driver's license, to library card, to paper insurance cards. All come and go intact. It's both a practical wallet and a beautiful fashion accessory.
23 people found this helpful