Reviewed in the United States on September 13, 2018
Complete set *almost* packs an extended weekend for 2 fat adults, 2 year old boy and 8 year old girl. I say almost because we are road tripping/taking a vacation with the kids. We have the blue/aqua color ones (if anyone cares) to know. This is what I was able to pack using the rolling method:

The large one (for the adults):
3 women’s large shirt
3 men’s x-large shirt
8 underwear (4 and 4)
6 pairs of socks (my husband and I wear the same socks and I don’t plan on wearing tennis shoes the whole time)
Men’s swimsuit
Women’s swimsuit
Sports bra
Men’s shorts
Nursing shirt with built in bra

Medium size bag (toddler boy who wears 3T clothes)
5 complete outfits (5 t shirts, 5 shorts- it’s summer I didn’t bring pants)
1 thick PJ onesie (just in case the hotel is too cold)
2 pairs of socks
One full body swimsuit
*it was tight squeeze but I did it

Small bag (8 year old girl)- is actually Eagle Creek packing cube I have had for 10+ years but still wanted to include it in the review
*now this was a battle- I mean lead to W-A-R she wanted to bring 1/2 her closet* sooooo happy that I packed a full week before the trip.
3 shirts
1 skort
2 shorts that are legging material
One complete swimsuit with extra pair of undies just for the swimsuit
I packed less for her because we always buy her at least one outfit when we visit a new city.

The narrow long one-that is supposed to be for socks (for daughter)
5 undies
5 pairs of socks

We also are taking the laundry bag. Now the laundry bag I was expecting to be bigger but it is about the size a standard Target size grocery bag.

I did not compress the large (parent’s clothes) and medium size (toddler clothes) bags because I did not want to break the zipper.

Now we have not left for the trip just yet but all of the bags fit into a carry on luggage. Now we are also using a gym. Bag for diapers, my husband’s 2 pairs of jeans, a pair of shorts for me, Clorox wipes, toiletries.

The main reason I am knocking down to 4 stars is the price. We also have not actually travelled with the cubes so I do not know how well they will hold up in the van and I know my toddler will toss them around.
Husband does not understand why I bought them since they “don’t compress down and become smaller” but he didn’t want to vacuum seal/ hand pressed packing cubes. But like the good husband he is- “I like them if you like them”

What I do like:
The color is pretty and easy to spot.
You can compress them where it takes less space yet I have not really used this option
I like them
Easy to store away (when i got it in the mail the cubes were folded very nicely in the medium size cube.

Now this is for a family driving trip across Texas. We typically don’t pack this light but it’s still hot, we can buy anything we forgot at a Target or Walmart and we are staying at hotel with option of doing laundry before we leave. The trip is Thursday night and returning Monday evening.
review imagereview image