July 31, 2019
I went to San Antonio two weeks ago, and none of my shoes were comfortable. In fact, one evening I was hobbling back to the hotel. I have plantar fasciitis, and in the morning when I would get up my feet were in excruciating pain. Knowing I’m going to Europe in two weeks, it was an absolute necessity to find comfortable shoes. I went to my local store and found the Vionics Brand has an extremely high arch which was exactly what I needed. I decided to order them online as a price search Amazon had them at a cheaper price. I’ve ordered multiple pairs tried them, and sent back what I don’t need. Please know the shoes run one whole size large. I wear a size 8, but in Vionics I take a size 7. Great for plantar fasciitis! When I got up this morning, my feet were hurting I put them on, and I was instantly relieved of pain. These shoes are a cute style, I got them in the patent leather. All of the straps are adjustable with Velcro. So you can customize the fit that way. I ordered wide and they seem a little more wide than I would like, but they feel great. The regular size 7 seemed a little narrow on the side. I have other styles on order.
review imagereview image