Reviewed in the United States on March 20, 2019
Forgive my booty shot, but I wanted to emphasize that the pure white color is definitely see-through. The product description states that these aren't see-through but the white definitely is. I'm not even wearing a dark colored thong and you can still see it, along with the tag. It also attracts and holds stains probably worse than any white clothing I've ever owned, but hey, I guess that's what I get for ordering white.

Anyway: I have pairs in both styles -- ones with the shorter leg and ones with the longer one. I'm 6'1", tall, slender... I wear a size 10 pant, waist is about 32", hips are about 39". A Large fits me perfectly, and they do indeed rise all the way up to just under my belly button. The legs don't bunch up during movement, (even the style with the shorter leg), and the style with the longer leg nearly goes all the way to my knees. And that's saying a lot, because I'm pretty tall and I have very long legs. If you are average height, they may go all the way to your knees. The pocket is large enough to fit my very large 5.2" phone, although it sticks out a little bit, but it will not fall out. (Smaller phones will be concealed completely). And, these shorts don't sag under the weight of my large phone in them. Everything stays put, whether I'm bouncing away on a cardio machine or doing body weight exercises. I have several pair and wear them everywhere -- around the house (even to sleep sometimes), working out, and running errands!
review image