The manufacturer commented on the review belowReviewed in the United States on October 5, 2016
I love these! They're like a cross between a pull up & regular diapers. Pull ups don't have enough absorption for my daughter right now but she loves to be a big girl and pull them up herself. Pull ups leak quickly but not these! She can make it through the night in one!

I also like that I can put them on more like a regular diaper so if she's got her shoes on when we're out or is wearing tights or something I don't have to completely take them off but can just fasten this diaper on. It saves time and potential disasters as well as keeps her warmer.

I subscribe to these because it's a way better deal plus I don't even have to remember to get diapers; they just arrive at my door just before I run out! It varies by individual kid I'm sure, but my 2 yr old would go through about 1 box/monrh. Currently I subscribe to them every 2 months and was getting other pull ups on the opposite month (so I get 1 or the other every month). However, I like these better so I might switch to these every month instead.
32 people found this helpful