Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far Women's Block Sandals nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Introducing Fire TV Cube Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon theaffairS4 theaffairS4 theaffairS4  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on June 11, 2015
This book is a sensation!

It's a book about leading with generosity, trying new things, getting things done, developing new skills, and deepening relationships.

It offers relatable career stories and simple and practical tips that work! I was introduced to working out loud in 2012 and it revolutionised the way I work and totally transformed my working relationships for the better. Work has so much more meaning now and I feel like I'm in control of my own career destiny, whereas pre WoL - I was passive, shy and didn't really know how to navigate my own career. Working Out Loud connected me to some extraordinary people whom I would have otherwise never met and I'm so thankful for that.

If you are a person that's seeking more meaning and fulfilment in your career, or you're starting a business and wanting to connect with your customers in more meaningful ways, or you are wanting a career change and not really sure where to start... this book is for you!!!
4 people found this helpful