Reviewed in the United States on November 30, 2019
I have been feeding this to my dog for sometime now as it is one of the highest quality foods on the list for dogs with colitis and the advertised superior quality of food ingredients. This is my first time ordering dog food on Amazon and I’m very disappointed won’t be risking again I’ve heard great things about other sites and I’ve never had an issue with the quality of canned dog food (Same brand) in the grocery or pet store. At first When feeding this batch, I wasn’t sure why my dog was turning away and leaving his food he usually devours it immediately. He also had the runs and bad gas for a few days while eating this. I don’t think it’s this brand in general, however I do think something occurred with this batch or this box in particular perhaps during the storing and shipping but I believe there may be mold in this box that I received. I noticed some white flakes and shrinkage in the cans and after some research I have a suspicion that it may be mold.
Customer image