Reviewed in the United States on August 8, 2016
I bought the 10" queen size for our guest room for an upcoming visit from family. I normally buy my mattresses from SAMs Club because of their no hassle return policy. However, the price on Amazon is so much better that I decided to buy it here this time.

FIRMNESS

At first, this mattress was very firm. However, having just bought one for ourselves, I know just how to soften it. For the first two weeks, every night, before bedtime, I "activated" my mattress by doing the happy dance on it. No,.....Im not being naughty, I actually walked around on the mattress (with socks on) and it softened it enough to conform well to my body. I know it sounds weird, but it works!! Even to this day, if I want my mattress softer, I just get up on it and walk around for about 30 seconds! Just be sure to wait 24 hours after opening the mattress, so that it has a chance to self inflate evenly. We have this mattress on a 16" steel platform frame that also serves as the box spring. I have become a huge fan of them due to additional storage space they create underneath.

ODOR:

The odor that people talk about smelled like a freshly painted room and left almost immediately.

COMFORT

I find this to be most comfortable with just me in the bed. My husband weighs more than me which creates a slope for me. This problem is not limited to this mattress, I have the same problem with my other mattresses. I did notice when we stayed at a hotel with a king size bed, I was able to move far enough away to be on a level laying field. So possibly the king size would eliminate that issue in this mattress as well.

OPENING

If you have kids, open this in front of them, because its just plain fun and magical to watch it grow! It grew to 9 1/2" within a few minutes of opening and a full 10" by the next day.

Im not sure how to rate this. If I were to rate it based on the great value for the price, I would give it five stars. Personally, Im thrilled with it. But is it a five star mattress? No, I would have to say that there are definitely better mattresses out there for a significantly higher price. So, Im giving it four stars and just saying, I am 100% pleased with no regrets. I feel my money was well spent.
Customer image
4.0 out of 5 stars SUPER FUN TO OPEN!!!!!!
By PJ on August 8, 2016

FIRMNESS

ODOR:

COMFORT

OPENING

Images in this review
Customer image Customer image Customer image Customer image Customer image
Customer imageCustomer imageCustomer imageCustomer imageCustomer image
980 people found this helpful