Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheBigSick TheBigSick TheBigSick  Echo Dot Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Simply put, this is the best trash can I've ever owned! I have used other automatic waste bins over the past couple of years since that technology has come on the market, but this simplehuman Stainless Steel Semi-Round Sensor Touch-Free Automatic Trash Can with Liner Pocket fixes a lot of the issues I've had with the others. Here are the problems that are solved with this product:

1. It has a much larger mouth than most of these contraptions have. The one I have been using next to my cat litter box was always so small that litter would spill outside the can. EWWW! I'm definitely buying another one of these to put there.

2. It is so much quieter than the others I have used. Some of those others sound like a Transformer when they open and close making enough noise to the wake up the neighborhood. But not this one. It's quiet as a mouse as it opens up wide and then gently closes.

3. The sensor continues to keep the lid open as long as you are close to the top. The others are apparently on a timer to close within a certain amount of time regardless of whether you are still there are not (many times dumping the cat litter it would close right as I was bringing the litter to the trash can--FAIL! But this one remains open until you walk away. LOVE THAT!

4. There's a secret compartment in the back that holds your liners for easy access to replace them. None of the others I've used have anything like this.

5. A whopping 10-year warranty?! Yep, that's more than my car has.

I'm a customer for life now because this is one company that knows how to make a quality product and back it up for the customer to feel confident in what they have purchased. I can't recommend this highly enough and I'm certainly buying more of them.
0Comment| 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?