June 9, 2016
 This DANCE That WALK DVD from Gina Buber arrived safely and without incidence.

Every now and then, we have to give the body a break from excessive pounding (read: running, dance classes, and contact sports). Luckily low-impact workouts are typically easier on the body, especially our joints, and can be a great way to get in a heart-pumping workout while reducing the risk of injury. Regular cardio (at any speed) is part of a healthy lifestyle. Walk 5,000 steps a day with this DANCE That WALK workout designed to help you burn more calories and stay heart-healthy.

This is a low-impact workout that begins with a warm-up and then takes you through the 14-track 45-minute dance workout that incorporates walking as a base step. Gina is upbeat and cheerful with a shining personality and guides you expertly through the workout with jive, cha cha, and samba themed music in the background. I love the fact that Gina has her Mom featured alongside her in this video, proving that many people from different ages and fitness levels can participate in and beneFIT from this workout.

PROS:
►Low-impact aerobic workout.
►Fun and cheerful instructor.
►Suitable for all ages and fitness levels.

CONS:
►None noted. I will update this review should any be encountered but I don't anticipate any problems.
★Recommend to a friend? Definitely.
★Would I purchase again? More than likely, yes.

Overall Impression: Very pleased with this purchase.

I have purchased this product at a reduced price in return for my honest and unbiased evaluation which I can only provide after personally using and examining the product. Opinions expressed here are solely my own and have not been influenced by anything other than the performance, durability and quality of this product. I have too much integrity to rate a product five stars and leave a positive review just because I saved a few dollars. I come to Amazon often to read product reviews before making a purchase so that I can feel more informed and confident before doing so. I rely as much on those reviews as you do; therefore, you can be assured that my reviews are 100% genuine. To be anything other than upfront and honest would be a disservice to you, the buyer and also to the seller/manufacturer. Candid reviews allow us to make informed decisions as the consumer, and and also provides the seller with crucial feedback on how they can improve upon or make adjustments to their product. If you have any further questions about this product or my review, please do not hesitate to ask. If a product exceeds my expectations or fails on it's promises after purchasing, I will return and update my review to reflect that. If I forget to post an update I promised, please post a comment below, I will receive an email from Amazon and be reminded to do so, thank you! :)
Respectfully,