Reviewed in the United States on September 8, 2018
I was seriously surprised how great a boot this is, given the low price & the fact that it's made in China. I wanted something for walking the dog, running errands in the rain, etc. I also wanted a boot that wasn't furry/warm inside, so I could wear it in the summer rainstorms. This boot met all my requirements. It's even easy to drive stick shift in, which some boots aren't. I normally wear 7.5 in sneakers, 8 in boots. I bought these in both 7 and 8, figuring I'd keep one pair, send the others back, depending on which fit best. But I love them so much I decided to keep both pairs. The 8s are too long and have a looser fit in the ankle. So, I decided I'd add one of my favorite Amazon products, "Height increase insoles" by seller Rise Insoles (in case you want to get them) to make these my dressier, hidden wedge pair for wearing to the office on rainy days. Although they are not fancy and very stylish, the added height insoles give my leg more height, so worn with black leggings and a dressy shirt, you can dress these boots up for a casual office. The size 7 pair fit me perfectly without insoles, so I will use that pair for walking the dog. I am so happy with these boots & I highly recommend them!
review imagereview imagereview image