June 12, 2019
Oh man.... someone really flagged my review? I bet you it was a Millenial. I wasn't trying to be combative, but really..... just read the directions. Perhaps we’ve reached a time in the development of our species in which a suggestion to be a prudent and sensible consumer before lambasting a product in front of the world should be accompanied by a trigger warning. If so, I personally find that tragic. Your mileage may vary.

It would be a mistake to try and recreate the magic of my original review. However, I’ll attempt the greatest hits cassette version:

The vast majority of the reviews indicate a complete disregard of directions. It's fantastic for the price. You could bring it to Coachella and not feel shame.

Just follow the inflation procedure with a few days wiggle room *prior* to the first time you intend to sleep on it.

Also, grab a DC 12V to AC 120V car adapter (plentiful for around $20 on amazon) and a suitable extension cord if you intend on setting this up in a camping situation.
928 people found this helpful