Reviewed in the United States on November 24, 2018
Corporate Truth starts with a bang and doesn’t let up. Each chapter is short, sharp and to the point. No filler. A fast-paced thriller that forces you to keep turning the page. You never know what is going to happen next or to whom.
The story revolves about Justin Truth, a murderous sociopath climbing his way up the corporate ladder one bloody rung at a time. Doing anything to get ahead.

The way the book is written keeps you engaged and on the edge of your seat the entire time. What Justin does, and to whom he does it, is outrageous and totally entertaining. The book is hard to put down, I read the entire book in three sittings and had to call in sick to finish it. And the ending . . . left me wanting more and I didn’t have to wait. I was able to instantly jump onto the next books in the series Criminal Truth and Fractured Truth.
5.0 out of 5 stars Called in sick to work just so that I could finish it