Reviewed in the United States on May 19, 2016
I ordered Nutramax Cosequin DS Double Strength chewable tablets. What I got was Nutramax Cosequin DS Double Strength capsules. Directions were to open the capsule and spread contents on food. Are you kidding me? While ingredients are the same, delivery system is a world apart. First, I have arthritic hands, capsules do NOT open easily, and cutting them causes the powder to go everywhere--so much for portion control. Second, I cannot put these in a pill pocket for delivery as my dog is old and diabetic, and already takes 6 capsules a day via pill pockets. We can't afford the calories! At first I thought the error was mine, but since I was repeating a prior order, and I checked, it is the shipping department of wherever they came from that is at fault. I have REORDERED the correct tablets as I needed them ASAP, and would like to return the capsules, minus the one I tried to use. Help, Amazon! I'd appreciate a phone call about this and reimbursement for the first order. I tried unsuccessfully to find another way to contact you.
3 people found this helpful