Reviewed in the United States on May 28, 2017
I was born in 1935 and became in my earliest days a depression child who gradually witnessed his parents (John and Lucy) being hammered by the reality of uncertainty of the world ills. Of course they had only one rescuer that had the moral courage "to dream of things that never were and asked why not." It was D. Roosevelt. They saw a physically crippled man with a healthy plan of critical thinking for "we the people." This "feeling of my past" is today in my old age is being reiterated through out This Fight is our Fight. And, what is being reiterated? The answer is:"Our humanity is being diminished when we have no mission bigger than ourselves." "We must discover who we are in service to one another, not the self."

1935 is not ancient history. It's scars and healing are still in our psyche as Elizabeth Warren shows. As I see it and I think she sees it.The basic element for our plight is that most people would rather be ruined by praise than saved by criticism. As A. Einstein said so clearly, "We live in a world of problems which can no longer be solved by the level of thinking which created them." Elizabeth Warren is calling for a certain ritual in synergism: the action of 2 or more people to achieve an effect of which each is individually impossible.

1935 is a conscious history of individual faith, hope and love. In final analysis of This Fight is our Fight is about our 'Nature.' Nature itself, in the form of genetic encoding, commands the human species to seek consciousness expansion, but civilization has made the race more passive, fewer people have been willing to work for it. Hence, her fight is all about seeking consciousness expansion and against the mindset of passivity.
64 people found this helpful