Reviewed in the United States on November 1, 2017
I am so disappointed in this water pitcher. I did a lot of research on water pitchers - wanting to get something with that filtered more than your everyday Brita - but not ready to get a whole home system or a large Berkey system. From my research this was a good "middle ground". At first the pitcher worked ok - drained slowly but not terrible. Then it started literally taking hours to filter water. We "flushed" the filter (a few times) as explained in the directions but it didn't help. I contacted their customer service and they sent 2 replacement filters since obviously it shouldn't take hours to filter water. Well.. same thing happened with the replacements! For a water pitcher this is expensive - if it did what it said it should it would be worth it - but it's not. I've since asked for my money back and have now not heard back from Shane at customer service. I hardly ever write reviews - much less "one star" reviews - but I feel like if you say your product works you should stand by it. If I hear back from customer service I'll update my review - but as of right now I feel cheated out of $70 and am NOT a happy customer...
186 people found this helpful