Reviewed in the United States on April 24, 2019
I'm a long time Apple hater, and I like android, quick and easy, but why then would I buy an iPad after making the previous statement? When it comes to phones, Android has it down, no question. If you're looking for a computer, Windows is the best bet with the most compatibility, functionality, and price (apple products are grossly over priced. I have 15 years as an IT and have built hundreds of PCs with better specs and a fraction of the price), and for Security, you get Linux.

With all that being said, when it comes to tablets, at any price range, Apple makes the best. I've tried windows, and android, but I always find myself going back to it. iPad takes the cake every time. I can't find a fault in this device. It feels well made, with it's solid design, looks good, and has performed flawlessly with every benchmark I've run, and game I've thrown at it.

There are so many choices out there in the tech world and at all price ranges, but when you see an iPad sell for $250 brand new, you buy it. This is the only apple products I will say this about. Hands down, the best tablet I have used in a long time. Get it, you won't be mad at yourself for it. I would dare say you couldn't find a better tablet under $1000 that isn't the iPad pro, which is around $850, and even that can stand up to the $1500 tablets that are on the market now.

The only down side is, if you don't want to be a part of the i-Universe, you don't really have too much of a choice, or do you? Amazon instant video works perfectly, as does Audible, Netflix, library apps, and other streaming apps. So, now, you don't have to be a part of the i-Universe, thankfully. So now, what are you waiting for?
15 people found this helpful