Reviewed in the United States on July 21, 2018
I had owned a Hoover twin tank steam mop for over 7yrs, it's still working great. I'm donating it to a family member and wanted to get treated with a newer steam mop with the lift off feature. I had both this Shark lift off and the Bissell lift off in my cart. I LOVE my Shark Duo clean vacuum so I wanted to buy another Shark product. Well, once I purchased the Shark lift off steam mop and started using it, I immediately knew that my 7yr old Hoover did an exageratingly (made up the word) much better job at cleaning. The steam cleaning was extremely uneven from the evidence on the pad and I needed to over the same space many times vs my Hoover. Also, the MOST ANNOY6 part is that this steam mop DOES NOT stand solo... you have to lean it over, eventually it'll fall over and something will break off. So, I returned this steam mop and bought the Bissell powerfresh lift off, wow, so much better! It cleaned wonderfully, stands on its own AND has the same features the Shark lift off has but BETTER.
Some products are hard to buy just off reviews and are better determined by actually trying them yourself. Hope this review helps someone.
13 people found this helpful