Reviewed in the United States on February 26, 2016
This product came shipped as shown in the picture on the listing, with just the plastic container and the wax inside. This product arrived on time as expected, and nothing was spilled, cracked or broken. This product was provided at a discounted price in exchange for my honest review. At the time that I purchased this product, this product was listed for $7.50 for these six wax melts.

This product is very creamy! It is very soft, and incredibly easy to remove from the container. The smell was evident as soon as I opened the mailing package - and it smelled great! I could easily scoop out a square of the wax with any tool, like a spoon. It melted very easily and quickly on my wax burner.

The cucumber melon smelled exactly as I was expecting: wonderful! If you have ever smelled the Bath & Body Works cucumber melon scent, it smells just like that! The packaging doesn't stay closed very well, but that doesn't bother me because this product is so great! I feel it is a much higher quality product than that I have used by Scentsy and generic brands from the store. The wax is so creamy and easy to work with. The smell lasted a long time, and I was able to turn on the wax burner two more times and still had a significant smell! Other wax brands only deliver scent for a small room or area, but these leave the whole house smelling wonderful! Highly recommended!

Update: I also bought the Eucalyptus Leaf, and it too smells amazing and true to scent!!
3 people found this helpful