Reviewed in the United States on November 6, 2017
I've never been into buying overpriced bottled water, but I tried this product out of curiosity from an Alexa Voice Shopping Deal. Surprisingly, I really like it! It doesn't TASTE like anything, which I think is why I like it - it doesn't have ANY taste whatsoever like your tap water may have. Obviously this depends on your water supply where you live, and though my local water supply is perfectly fine, even through a filter it tastes different; it's hard to explain. Whatever the actual difference is, when I open a chilled bottle of "LIFEWTR" I can absolutely chug the whole thing at once, which isn't even something I do with any other beverage! Ultimately, the end result is that I'm drinking more water, which is a good thing, and I don't care that I'm paying more for it; this isn't even one of the more expensive bottled waters. I'd rather pay for water than other soft drinks loaded with sugar, which I'm trying to avoid. I think it's a net win for me health-wise and is worth the cost - more water, less sugar.
142 people found this helpful