November 29, 2017
This is a very nice table. Delivery was easy, professional, and I was kept up to date throughout the entire shipping process. It took just over a week to arrive, but I was aware at the time I ordered it when I could expect it. This table is very heavy, we opened the box and brought it in pieces up to our bonus area. The only thing we had to do was put the casters on it. The directions were clear and it was very easy. Once those are on the table is a breeze to move, and we have pretty thick carpet where we keep the table. The table is very sturdy and the adjustable feet make it easy to adjust so that the game area is level. The net is a breeze to take off and put on as well. I love how easy it is to play alone, the table flips up and stabilizes in a matter of a few seconds and it’s not heavy at all. I’m rather impressed with how easy it is to both move, adjust, fold up and store given how heavy the table is. Make sure to measure your area, we did and even though we knew what to expect it is a pretty big table! Super nice, I do hope it holds up for years to come though, seems like it would.
10 people found this helpful