Reviewed in the United States on June 18, 2019
I knew something was up when I opened the box as it was so light. Didn't feel nearly heavy enough to contain a comforter cover. It was wrapped in the Tissaj ribbon but instead of being a 100% organic cotton duvet cover it contained a thin microfiber bed sheet made in China! Seriously? First time I have ever experienced a product being switched like this. Fortunately I checked it out within the 30 day Amazon return window. Make sure you check they shipped the correct item and didn't try and pass off a poor quality microfiber sheet from China!

UPDATE 6.22.19
Sent the made in China sheet back as an Amazon exchange and received the replacement today. Fortunately, this time the box actually contained a 100% Organic cotton duvet cover so I have updated my review from 1 star to 3 stars. Washed it before putting it on the bed and the while I wouldn't say its the softest cotton (we are coming from from a far more costly Sferra duvet cover so can't expect the same quality as this price point) it seems pretty well made and is comfortable. I liked the fact that after the wash it had less of that shinny sateen feel (which personally I don't care for). So far so good, so will see how it holds up.
review imagereview imagereview image