Reviewed in the United States on September 17, 2018
When I visited the home of a relative a few months ago she gave me a few of these that had been broken in half to take home to my dog. When I got home he smelled them in my pocket and started jumping around until I gave him one. When I gave it to him he started flipping it around and playing with it before eating it. He liked them so much I began buying them but I find them too pliable to break in half so I just give him one whole one each day. My dog likes other treats too but does not act like this with them. Now he stands by where I keep hem and cries for one every morning! My husband said it is almost like catnip for dogs because of how he plays with them. Now I have to make sure I never run out because my dog loves these so much! When the Amazon box or sometimes an envelope arrives he must be able to smell them because he is so happy and tries to help me open the box. My dog is a beagle with a little cocker spaniel in him. One time he flipped it around and it went under my bed and he chewed the footboard trying to get at the Greenie so now I always make sure I’m home and watching him while he eats it. Great treat and I loved the toothbrush shape, too!
25 people found this helpful