June 25, 2019
I’ve purchased plenty of headphones on Amazon and this is by far one of the best ones for the price!

I was looking for a pair of headphones that had the ability to last me the whole work week without a charge. I spend about 4 hours a day at work working on a computer and I hate when I pull my headphones out, start working and sure enough they die mid use. That has yet to be the issued with these headphone! I have been able to use them for a whole week without a charge! I charge them on Friday and that lasts me all week.

I recently went on a trip and the noise cancellation worked perfect on the airplane! The ear part of the headphones is a little funny looking at first but they are extremely comfortable! I was able to wear them on my long flight and they didn’t hurt my ears like others out there. I also like how the buttons are around the top of the headphone and not directly on the side. I’ve had some headphones with the buttons on the side and they always end up being accidentally pressed if I have an ear itch! lol.

I would rate the overall sound of these headphones at a 8/10. They have no where near as much bass as your 100+ headphones but it’s very adequate for the price. Overall I am very satisfied and would buy them again.
4 people found this helpful