Reviewed in the United States on September 25, 2018
I purchased this product a bit reluctantly as it was recommended by a coworker who swears by it. I’ve tried these alocohol recovery products in the past (AKA charcoal tablets) as I can drink with the best of them but my recovery time can only be described or compared to waiting at the DMV or on hold with the post office trying to recover a lost package. Now, the reason I bought this was for a recent bachelor party to Las Vegas that I knew would be full of booze and shenanigans...The first night out that I took it was a fairly mild drinking night. We started with a few beers and eventually a few bottles of Jameson. Now, this product is great, but when you’re 38, out of shape, and don’t party much anymore this was an apocalyptic amount of consumption. I felt the ginger root kick in about the time I was hanging over the rail vomiting into the Belagio Fountains.. shortly after this I felt the vitamins B, C, and E kick in about the time we were running down the strip trying to outrun a a lovely fellow and his 2 female employees who apparently wanted us to pay for the taxi ride from a club (Not a stripper club Mom.) They May have been his sisters) He was certainly concerned with the gap wage everyone’s been talking about lately, by the time we made it back to the Hardrock I felt like a million bucks! Well, $999,945.00 as I had run smooth out of one of my leather slippers! Needless to say, a short nap and we were ready to hit the pool the next morning which conveniently enough was called Rehab. Mahalos!!
105 people found this helpful