Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on December 2, 2015
I gave it a five star with consideration to price and made in USA. For my purposes these work just fine. I will be using these primarily to sharpen tools, tried all 3 belts and each tracked well, cut well and show minimal wear. 2 of the 3 are thicker where the belt is spliced and give you a slight bump when sanding.

I rate the item itself as a three star, the ones I have used in the past that I would rate a 5 star cost 3 times as much. So I added a star for price.
I added another star because they are made in USA. Whether politically correct or not when comparable items are available at similar prices I will purchase the item made in USA. The best way to keep Americans working is to buy things made in USA.
0Comment| 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?