Industrial Deals Prime Book Box Our favorite denim: shop women's jeans nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums New LG V35 ThinQ | $699.99. Save with Prime Exclusive Phones. Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo All-new Show Mode Charging Dock Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on December 18, 2007
I've owned my Nine Stars trash can for probably more than a year now and have no complaints. Granted, I do have space under my kitchen counter (that was intended for a trash compactor) so it stays pretty well protected from items falling onto it unintentionally so it's still in perfect condition. But with two kids and a lazy husband, this was the best decision I made when we needed a new can. I don't have to worry about touching the lid when I'm cooking with raw chicken or worry that my kids are going to get their fingers snapped like our old foot-pedal can did (which also seemed to send the lid flying up or down whenever I needed to throw something out).

Well, I guess to say that I have no complaints is not entirely accurate - both my mother and my mother-in-law were recently visiting our house and both asked for a Nine Stars trash can for the holidays. And guess who had to buy them?
39 people found this helpful