Reviewed in the United States on October 8, 2017
I bought this camera at the beginning of June 2017 (4 months ago) and, up until today, I really liked it. Now, today, all of a sudden, the camera won't connect AT ALL to WiFi (even when it's sitting directly on top of the router). I have rebooted the device, deleted the device out of my MIPC app and reinstalled it from scratch, all to no avail. I was able to get it set up from scratch using an ethernet cable and even was able to set up the WiFi connection (with confirmation) WHILE it was attached via Ethernet, but as soon as I disconnected the ethernet cable, the WiFi is lost and all saved connections disappear from the "Wireless" tab in the network settings and then the ethernet won't properly connect, either, after that. So, then I have to start all over again...deleting the device and reinstalling it in the app via Ethernet. The only thing I can do, at this point, is use it as a hardwired camera -- which is disappointing, since that is not the location I want the camera. For $75, this should have lasted more than 4 months.
4 people found this helpful