September 30, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I haven't bought jeans in years, and I'm so glad I got to try these Wrangler Relaxed Fit jeans. I am a 47-year old man who weighs in at 250. I carry all my excess weight right around the middle... my legs are sculpted from carrying my Santa Claus belly. And this generally causes problems with what pants.

Usually, in a size 38 or 40, the waist is quite snug and the material around the legs can flap like flags in the wind. That's the proportion issue, but in this case, everything works out nicely. I wish I had work pants for the office like this! The relaxed fit looks like it should be a normal relaxed fit, and they actually fit and look better than normal jeans. This means a lot to me, and I imagine a normally proportionate male would find these jeans to be comfortable relaxed fit jeans as well -- I don't see this as being a case of the perfect fit just for me.

And sporting a $20 price tag? Fantastic price for a good quality pair of jeans. I'm very happy with them and will be buying a couple more pairs soon or putting them on my wish list for Christmas. I highly recommend them!
133 people found this helpful