Reviewed in the United States on July 26, 2016
I actually ordered this Mansov Pro Yoga Mat for my son to put up for Christmas but after receiving it i am pretty sure i will be keeping it for myself. I was really taken by how nice this Yoga Mat is, i have ordered a few different mats over the last few years and none of them would come close to comparing to this mat.

The Mansov Pro is a nice thick heavy duty mat but at the same time is not really heavy so it is easy to pack around back and forth if you take classes or do Yoga outside the home.

This mat measures at 1/4''(6mm) thick, 72 " x 24 "(long x wide) and is made of TPE materials and rubber to provide a nice comfortable spot to do your Yoga and exercises on. The other Yoga mats i had was much thinner than this mat and smaller in size so i am just thrilled with it, so much so i am seriously considering keeping it for myself and ordering my son a different one.

I like how the rubber materials help keep your hands and body in place while doing various positions and exercises. This is great for Yoga, exercising, pilates, and any other kind of work out you may be into.

This mat also includes a carrying bag which is nice and durable, it has a strong zipper that opens up and is easy to place your mat in without any trouble. This is just a great set all together. I like the size, the fact it is lightweight and so soft and cushioned, it provides a nice and enjoyable exercise session.

I received this at a discounted price in exchange for a honest and unbiased review and that is what i have provided based on my own personal opinion of this product.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
0Comment Report abuse Permalink