on January 11, 2018
There are so many baby toys to choose from, but this one is a real "go to" for me now when I am buying gifts for friends and family. It is uniquely and purposefully designed and loved by the babies I have given it to. I have seen both parents and kids (even older than babies!) gravitate towards this toy. Also, the different animals are adorable and each have personality. Buying a toy that encourages sensory play, connection between adult and baby/child, and is well-made and very cute makes me feel like I am making a great purchase.
6 people found this helpful