Reviewed in the United States on January 23, 2019
Received and it broke within 2 hours... the spindles that connect to the nobs that hold the fabric to the spindles broke off and unlike other umbrellas where you can pop them back on because they remain attached to the fabric, these just broke off — I notified the company and they sent me a new one, but I think I’ll hot glue them on before using it again... it worked as you’d expect but once you pop those off ... it’s done... and I do home health and need it to open and close a lot during my rainy days.
Customer image