October 15, 2018
This is my 3rd case like this, 1 for my 10" tablet, 1 for my 8" and 1 for my 7". All three are well made and tough. The ring on the back makes every other case look like junk in comparison. I'd give this a 5 star all day long and twice on Sunday if they had only made the screen protector as well as the rest of the case. Knowing this, I still bought the 2nd and 3rd case because they are that good. I'm about to order a 3rd party screen protector and remove this one with an exacto-knife.

The ring stand on the back is great...it stays in place no matter where I put it, even with my 10" tablet. I can use it to slide my hand into so I have a secure grip on the tablet, open it all the way and hang it off of things, such as the towel rack so I can listen to music in the shower, I can hang it on a clothes hanger while working in our new house, I can slide the handle into the open handle on my desk...you'll be amazed at how many ways you find to use this, and the number of positions you can put this ring - and it stays where you put it! I can prop up my tablet anywhere from flat down to 90 degrees and anywhere in between.

If they would just upgrade the screen protector, this would be a 5 star product all day long (I'd give it a 4.5 if I could).
0Comment Report abuse Permalink