Reviewed in the United States on February 6, 2021
Sadly these are not like my other Olukai flip flops that I LOVE. These are definitely not real leather. I put them on and immediately they killed my feet, they’re so stiff and rough and the thing between the big toe is like a raw piece of rope, not very good design there :(.

I walked a few steps with the right shoe on and you can see how the material already was “cracking” verses the left shoe that I didn’t try on. They seem like they might run small as well? I’m a normal size 8 and these seemed too tight.

They are super cute but not worth $80, sad I had to return!
Customer image
1.0 out of 5 stars Not like other Olukais
By Sara on February 6, 2021

They are super cute but not worth $80, sad I had to return!
Images in this review