December 28, 2015
This is a remarkably good, inexpensive speedlite type flash unit. It works equally well on my Canon DSLR camera and my Sony A6000 mirrorless camera. With this flash you have to manually adjust the light intensity; something I learned to do quite quickly. Canon's speedlite flash, attached to a Canon camera, can adjust light intensity automatically but will cost much more than the Neewer TT560 flash. Is the extra cost of the Canon flash worth it? I think buying an expensive Canon flash is not necessary for most people who use a flash only occasionally, which is true in my case. For me the Neewer unit was a good choice.
0Comment Report abuse Permalink