June 18, 2019
I wasn't expecting too much when I bought this camera. I just needed something to check on my dogs throughout the day. This camera has features that higher priced cameras charge extra for. I love that I can talk to my dogs if I need to. The motion ability means I don't have to pick a spot in the room where I can kinda see them at all times. I can just put it in a central spot and be able to move the camera when I want to. Setup through the app was a breeze! Really quick and easy Took maybe 2 minutes to be up and running. I like that I also have the option to record on an SD card or pay for cloud service. Some other cameras I have had force you to pay for cloud service. I also like that I can choose to watch video in SD or HD video. Nightvision is a great touch, I don't expect to need to use that very often, but I checked it out one night and I could see my whole living room without a problem. Overall I'm impressed that this camera cost so little and offers so much compared to other cameras.
41 people found this helpful