May 8, 2019
I have to write this review, because I was so worried from all the other reviews that these Bluray discs were not going to work in my Bluray player... I actually put the set in my basket and purchased and then continued to read reviews and ended up canceling the order.

I looked for the movies from other retailers and you can’t even get one movie for the price that this seller at Amazon is selling for all three... So I contemplated how much I had to lose—under $25–and put the movies back in my basket and purchased. I am so glad that I did!

The movies arrived quickly with Prime and in good condition. They looked like all my other Disney Bluray movies. I immediately opened them up and started to play them in my LG Bluray player that I purchased at Walmart a few years ago. The first one played just fine. I skipped through every chapter, and no problems! The second and third discs were perfect as well. Sound was good, picture was good and all the original actors were voicing the characters in English (I had read some reviews that the original actors weren’t voicing the characters...)

And... not only did they play in my LG Bluray player, I tried them out in my car rear entertainment center Bluray player and they worked perfectly in there as well!

So, if they are “fakes”, I can not tell. I will be able to let the granddaughters catch up on 1, 2 and 3 just in time for Toy Story 4 to come out in June! Very pleased, and glad I made the purchase!!
4 people found this helpful