Industrial Deals Best Books of the Year So Far Our favorite denim: shop women's jeans nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc AWOLNATION New LG V35 ThinQ | $699.99. Save with Prime Exclusive Phones. Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo All-new Show Mode Charging Dock Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on November 6, 2011
I just bought the "Rubbermaid Commercial Soft Molded plastic Wastebasket" its only been a few hours but I'm so excited my hands are still shaking.

Normally when I go trashcan shopping with my friends we always go for the new trendy cans, you know the ones, with their fancy automatic lids and the little flap things that open with the foot pedal, or sometimes I get a bit crazy and go for the big 55 gallon monsters.

Well this time is different, I needed a trashcan that's a bit more practical and not just going to sit on my coffee table as a conversation piece for my "gay/lesbian/transgender trashcan collectors club" meetings, I have plenty of those. This one is just the right size and is pretty easy to carry, now I won;t get all those crazy stares from people when me and my favorite trashcan want to dress in matching outfits and go out for a nice dinner, try THAT with a 55 gallon can!

My cat is also getting a lot more enjoyment out of this can so I went ahead and ordered 17 more so each of my cats can have their own, I might even build some sort of cat fortress out of them, they could really use one because they have been attacked a few times in recent weeks and need a safe place to have their meetings.
144 people found this helpful