Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheBigSick TheBigSick TheBigSick  Echo Dot Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on November 6, 2011
I just bought the "Rubbermaid Commercial Soft Molded plastic Wastebasket" its only been a few hours but I'm so excited my hands are still shaking.

Normally when I go trashcan shopping with my friends we always go for the new trendy cans, you know the ones, with their fancy automatic lids and the little flap things that open with the foot pedal, or sometimes I get a bit crazy and go for the big 55 gallon monsters.

Well this time is different, I needed a trashcan that's a bit more practical and not just going to sit on my coffee table as a conversation piece for my "gay/lesbian/transgender trashcan collectors club" meetings, I have plenty of those. This one is just the right size and is pretty easy to carry, now I won;t get all those crazy stares from people when me and my favorite trashcan want to dress in matching outfits and go out for a nice dinner, try THAT with a 55 gallon can!

My cat is also getting a lot more enjoyment out of this can so I went ahead and ordered 17 more so each of my cats can have their own, I might even build some sort of cat fortress out of them, they could really use one because they have been attacked a few times in recent weeks and need a safe place to have their meetings.
99 comments| 144 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse| Permalink
What's this?