Reviewed in the United States on January 2, 2019
I bought this a little more then a month ago, but it took a week to get to me so I have only had them for a month. I wore them lightly around the house most days, and some shopping and errands otherwise. I could probably look and see just how many steps it’s registered on these shoes. Well in the short month I’ve had them, the velcro that is stitched on the inside of the back strap has ripped completely off of the strap, rendering it useless without some sort of fix. Maybe..?

I never really write reviews about the products I don’t like, and very rarely for something I love because I’m lazy like most people are. But this is sad. I have plantars fasciitis in my feet and it’s terribly painful, having these to wear around the house when I’m not wearing my sneakers has been so helpful. But that is why I’m writing this. Yes they work well for light use around the house without giving me stabbing or aching feet— but in just a month of that type of use, they have broken.

Now it’s time to see what kind of warranty or anything they have for this. I’m so so disappointed, I literally loved being able to wear them out for dinner and have nice shoes to wear with a dress. I was thinking about buying a second pear in a different color! To put it one way, SAD.

:-/