Reviewed in the United States on September 17, 2020
*4.5 Years Later*
Obviously I decided to wait some time before leaving a review. I'll gladly admit this bed has served me well since April 2016. About a year ago it reached a point of discomfort, however it's been hard to replace it as I've loved it so much. As of at least June 2020 the foam had sunken permanently in a way that even the addition of a 3" topper couldn't fix. The bed had become hard and unyielding. Naturally it's difficult to prove this to the manufacturer as they want you to take a photo with a measuring tape, showing the evident depression, however what's happening inside rarely depicts the visual exterior. That being said, if you choose to purchase this mattress, it's unlikely you'll be able to get a warranty replacement except under extreme use well beyond when it should have been replaced.

So why am I still giving it 4 stars? The price! Despite only getting 3 great years, it's paid for itself in value. This is one of the only beds that has relieved my back pain in L4 & 5 and T8 & 9 regions. I've tried out many other foam beds, even hybrids, but never had I found one over $1000 that actually does more than this $200 mattress (until recently...a $1400 hybrid mattress has finally won my heart).

If you're fed up with back pain and can't find relief, try this bed. It's a low risk for such a small price. I do recommend getting at least the 10" version, otherwise you may find yourself getting that $100 topper to compensate. Don't expect to return it either. Read the other reviews on that because it's a nightmare to roll back up.
3 people found this helpful