December 1, 2016
The good: Rainbows are hands down the BEST sandals you will ever invest in. I wore my last pair every day for the last 5 years, and only decided to buy new ones because the old ones were starting to look a little raggedy (they are still entirely wearable and very comfortable). They won't be very comfortable (and might give you blisters) for the first week or so of wearing them, but once they've molded to your feet they are absolute heaven.

The bad: The color 'dark brown' is not dark brown, it is light brown. The color of my last pair was 'espresso' (shown on left in photo), so I expected 'dark brown' to be somewhat similar, but they are very light (shown on right in photo). Its not enough of a turn off to return them (and I assume they'll darken with use), but for anyone thinking of purchasing the dark brown, you might want to spend the extra few bucks and buy the 'espresso' color.

Sizing: They do run a little large. I normally wear women's size 8.5-9.5 in shoes, but the Rainbow size 'Large / 7.5-8.5 B(M) US' fits me like a glove. My feet are slightly wide and the new sandals are a bit narrow and snug, but the straps stretch and the bottoms spread out when you break them in, so it's nothing to worry about.

Overall I love Rainbows and I'm happy with these sandals, and if not for the unexpected color this would have been a solid 5 stars.
review imagereview image