Reviewed in the United States on December 26, 2017
I've been having trouble with my car battery for the last two winters. The battery is barely two years old. It's just been very cold, plus I need to drive my car more often. lol as of late it's been beyond cold. I bought this Charger just because I got tired of asking strangers for a jump or paying tow truck people to jump my battery. for the last two winters I had to ask or pay for assistance 5 times. Man this thing is so easy to use. It comes with instruction but you would have to be a idiot not to be able to use this thing. Evey one should have one of these Suaoki chargers, who live in states where it gets below zero in the winter time. I don't know two much about newer cars that's why I say this things works and is easy to use. If it doesn't work right away unplug cables from charger wait 30 seconds plug cables back into charger then retry again. I've used this thing twice. First time one attempt worked. second time took me 6 attempts but it worked. Also once every thing is hooked up to car wait 30 seconds before you turn key in the ignition. Trust me it will engine will kick over. You don't have to put your foot on the gas let this thing do its magic. Peace. This thing really does work.
39 people found this helpful