December 9, 2012
I just read this book and have taken some of the steps that Bob outlines and put them to work. What I have found is that his strategies, while simple and easy to follow, actually do work. He talks alot about Generation Me and what we need to do to sell to this generation and he's spot on. I specifically liked the question statements and have found those very useful not only in my side business but also in my day job. This book is easy to read and his strategies are easy to follow. No matter what product you are selling, I would recommend this book for anyone involved in sales or marketing.
2 people found this helpful