Reviewed in the United States on September 30, 2019
I will admit, I once was a hater. I lived a hateful negative life where I truly despised this footwear. But recently I've made many drastic life changes and these shoes have helped me see the light. They have helped me to see the beauty of the world and give me the confidence to face whatever obstacles life may throw my way. I can now walk outside with confidence. These shoes, these marvelous shoes, help me to live my life to the fullest not only in style but with such comfort no amount of words can begin to describe. I will now continue to live my life with an open mind to such fashion statements. No more will I live with my head hung low, but now I wear my crocs with pride. Sports mode empowers me while relaxed mode truly is the epitome of serenity. Crocs have also been the glue that has bonded me and one my best friends. Crocs truly change your life and bring people together. I will forever be indebted to this spectacular shoe.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
1,459 people found this helpful