Reviewed in the United States on May 7, 2020
My Brother HL-2240 now has E-Z Ink Drum and Toner in this Laser Printer. Last year, I needed to replace the Drum and I went to the nearest box store to replace it with the factory Drum. I noticed that the cost of the drum at St-ples was about the cost of a brand new printer. I ended up buying a new printer but kept it in the box un-opened and search Amazon to see if they had something cheaper. I noticed E-z Ink had a drum for about 25% of the cost of replacing it with a factory new drum from Brother. I ordered the E-Z ink Drum and never (ever) had a problem with it. When I needed to replace the toner, I never had a thought of going back to a factory replacement toner and I was able to buy two E-Z Ink toners for less than the cost of one Brother Factory Toner. After checking the toner level, it was at 100% so I am glad my Brother HL-2240 is and will continue to serve me for many years to come and all the thanks goes out to E-Z Ink for providing quality replacement Toner and Drums. No fear with buying aftermarket Toner or Drums for my printer....
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink