Reviewed in the United States on December 26, 2019
***UPDATE**** -So contacted Amazon customer support & they were awesome aa always & resent a new " Hamilton" CD set. New one arrives and its STILL ANOTHER CROSBY STILLS NASH & YOUNG CDS?!!!! Its obviously a manufacturing error so I've contacted Atlantic records/ Warner music group who have submitted the info & gave me a ticket number and waiting to hear back from them about this crazy bizarre MULTIPLE occurrences now. I will try to update this after hearing from Warner music. Again i say BUYER BEWARE! My little girl is STILL waiting to get an actual HAMILTON CD set. !!!--- IF you ALSO bought this & received a CD set ( it LOOKS like Hamilton but when you PLAY the CDs it's not Hamilton its other music artists / songs!!-- anyhow if this has also happened to you , PLEASE contact Amazon as well as Warner music group about it. This NEEDS to be completely corrected! These CDs are expensive & we all deserve to get what we actually ordered & paid for!!!---- This is NOT Hamilton. My 10 yr old daughter LOVES Hamilton and asked Santa for this for Christmas. Purchased this HAMILTON cd set and she was so excited she jumped up ans down and danced .imagine her disappointment uoon opening it and playing the CDs only to NOT hear anything even close to Hamilton.... Took me a while to google lyrics of the songs then try to find out who was singing all these songs . it CROSBY STILLS NASH & YOUNG from the 1970s. She's devastated :( both CDs are printed just like they're Hamilton the play / musical and there's only 2 CDs in the double box set but there'S 2 spaces where it appears there should be 2 more CDs for a total of 4 CDs in the box? It has 2 Hamilton booklets in it also. I need the seller to contact me and make this right. I'm contacting Amazon ASAP and if the seller doesn't make this right and IMMEDIATELY i will be reporting them for fraud and theft! Ruined a 10 yr old's Christmas.
11 people found this helpful