Reviewed in the United States on July 24, 2018
Bought two pair: One for myself and another for my teenage son. We always pack Crocs on our epic adventures in the Rocky Mountains - as camp shoes, for boarding or coming ashore with kayaks, or fording streams while backpacking. They are lightweight and dry almost immediately after immersion in water. And oh my, they are soft and roomy... peel off your hiking boots after a hard day's hiking and slip these Crocs on and then you'll understand what these are all about. It was time for us to upgrade, and the thicker soles on these versions really held up to rocks, branches, and other sharp objects on a recent four day adventure.

Fit for shoes is a real personal thing. I like roominess in Crocs so I can wear them with or without socks. I typically wear an 11 US Men's in shoes and the 11 US Men's in these Crocs fits just how I like them. Fit is the same for this model as other Crocs I have owned in the past. Fantastic product, and the price I paid with Prime was over 25% less than local retailers' sale prices on "standard" Crocs sandals. Great value!
8 people found this helpful