Reviewed in the United States on May 19, 2020
I've been in search of new jeans and had purchased wranglers like this before. The last time I bought them, I got them in a size 34 and they were much too big. I am probably around a 33 - 34 waist right now, and I am on the decline as I continue to lose weight. After seeing how big the 34's were on me, with a lot of room to stretch, I decided to get another pair that are 32s. I figured even if they didn't fit, I would eventually fit into them as I lost weight so no harm in getting them.

Sure enough as soon as I got them, I tried them on, and they fit perfectly. Not too snug, but not loose like the 34s were. I can actually wear them without a belt and not worry about them falling down. With all that said, I know I'm not a true 32 waist yet, and neither are these pants. If you're looking to get an exact fit, you'll need to get one size down.

As far as the color goes, I was happy with it. I go for more of a darker blue so between the two pairs of these pants I own with two different shades, they look pretty good. I'd also say that the quality isn't bad, but they do feel thinner than other pairs I've had before. The feel is soft, not starchy or rough, but the fabric feels thin, and there's no doubt that these won't last you more than a few years, which is okay for the price.
One person found this helpful
0Comment Report abuse Permalink