The manufacturer commented on the review belowReviewed in the United States on November 7, 2018
UPDATE: I tossed it into garbage. DO NOT BUY THIS!

UPADATE: in less than two months, Wyze Cam Pan is dead. Disposable camera for 35 bucks, anyone?! I can't believe posts complaining about short life span, until mine died. What a waste!

I got my one Wyze Pan three days ago. It was operational in minutes tracking movements and noise like a mad dog with amazingly sharp colors. I spent hours trying to find faults but I couldn't other than the loud hum of the motion tracking motor, the choppy sound and more integration with smart home products. The free cloud was not a myth either and it captured most of the significant motion. The micro sd card captured all movements without a miss with a comfortable before and after event buffer time. So I bought 6 more and bragged about it to friends and relatives.

One Month Update: The cameras just shut down regularly and give error code 90 - requiring physical power cycle. They shutdown more often progressively and you have to inspect them regularly, reboot, power cycle and make sure they are connected.
I am downgrading to one star. What if you are out-of-town? These are not install and forget devices - they add to things to worry about when you are traveling - pets, houseplants, lights and then, these cameras.
I'd return them if I could.
review image